Sunday, October 27, 2013

Which Way to Go?


Taffy & Benny
a.k.a
Miss Piggy & Booper
a.k.a
Dumb & Dumber

Not Nice..
But, you know, sometimes they are..
Pretty DUMB

Sorry.




Yes, Dumb.
But VERY CUTE!!!


Booper on the trail...
He likes to check things out.


It's a BIG WORLD out there!

Life sure is interesting.  And frustrating.  I wonder what Booper was thinking while he was looking out over that incredible view.  I kind of feel like that picture right now... looking out over the possibilities before me and wondering which trail to take.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Be sure and pray - God knows the way! :)

Beautiful pic!

Chris H said...

I had to laugh at how you called your dogs dumb and dumber! Goldies are not dumb usually... lol
I hope you take the best path...

Sandi McBride said...

The paths we choose often come back to haunt us! But you'll make the right choice!
Sandi