Friday, June 21, 2013

What Would You Do?

Last year I was at a trade show for work and going from booth to booth talking with different vendors.  I had just spent a good bit of time talking with one guy about his company and the great things they were doing in the community when the gal at the next booth informed me that I had a booger hanging out of my nose.  I had noticed the other guy kind of glancing that way and wondered if I had lipstick on my teeth.

A. Booger. Hanging. Out. Of. My. Nose.

She handed me a kleenex and I took care of business and then I told her she was my very new Best Friend... then we laughed and hugged.  Yes, we hugged.

The other day a gal came into the office with a booger hanging out of her nose. 

I thought about it... and then I didn't tell her.

The. Guilt.

3 comments:

Melody said...

LOL!! I don't tell either :)

Paul Mitchell said...

You should be ashamed.

Deborah said...

I haven't been blogging much and visiting blogs even less....but today I stopped by here and read a few of your posts....then I came to this one, and remembered why I used to visit so frequently....you always made me laugh. Thank you so much for that. And please don't delete your blog....maybe one day you'll need it again....and so will a reader. Hope you are well. I'm glad to have 'met' you.