Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh, The Things I Say...



Open Mouth TEXT, Insert Foot.

Me:  Do you have any Christmas sweaters that have stuff on them... like appliques?

Friend:  Yes, I have a huge one that would be too big for you.  What do you need it for?

Me:  My boss wants us to wear ugly Christmas sweaters to our thing on Friday.  She said, "You know the ones with appliqued snowmen and Christmas trees."

Thank goodness my friend has a sense of humor!

The world might end with me in that sweater.



3 comments:

Melody said...

If it does, I hope you're not stuck with it forever.... although, if the world ended today, there would probably be a lot of people stuck in ugly sweaters! haha ;)

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICK, MAY 2013 BE AN AWESOME YEAR FOR YOU.

Karen Deborah said...

your hilarious did you ever come up with a different adjective just in case? and when r u going to tun off this robot id crap? puhleeze!