Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm Not Sure I Remember How to Blog...

It has been so long and everything looks different!  Why do they change things?

Well, Colorado has certainly been in the news lately!  The Waldo Canyon Fire affected us in that the Flying W Ranch burned to the ground four days before our daughter was supposed to get married there.  Thankfully, we were still able to have the wedding at another location and it was beautiful.

Back in January of 2010 I posted this... this hike was actually through Waldo Canyon.

The shooting spree at the new Batman movie premiere... my goodness.  We just can't even grasp it all.

Personally, I started a new job the first of May and have been trying to adjust to this new schedule in the midst of absolute craziness...

I hope those that still check back here from time to time are all well.  I would like to get back into blogging at some point but I don't know how to juggle everything.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Lovely to see you blog again... even if you can only manage one every once in a while... I am still here!
So glad your daughter's wedding still went ahead... it must have been awful trying to pull off a wedding with that fire going on!

Melody said...

Glad to see you again! Good luck with your new job! :)

joanne said...

when you figure out your juggling act come back here, I'll be waiting..;j

Karen Deborah said...

well when you have more words than you can post on face crack you just shew up right here and spill it baby! I bet you have some funny stories in the midst of all that tragedy. I can't get over both your daughters being married!!! Is foot ball fella in the wings comin up next?

A different new job or the same new job with the office pics.
I miss you fun lady.