Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Poking My Head In...

To say HELLO!!! If anyone even checks to see if I've posted anymore! I'd like to say I'm going to start blogging again but... I don't know. Life is just so crazy!

I am not working right now but I am looking for another job and still trying to keep up with the job I lost (non-profit, lost funding). Oy.

Our little Frappy and Cuppa Joe are engaged and getting married in June. We are in excellent shape with the planning and have all the big things done which is really nice.

So, we'll see if I post again soon or not. LOL!

8 comments:

Melody said...

Nice! Her ring is beautiful! Good luck with the job search!

Sandi McBride said...

So wonderful! Congratulations and good luck to them all...our son is marrying his Sara on October 29th so we are all over the moon!
hugs
Sandi

joanne said...

awwww, look at you with a post update!! More is good...just sayin'

Oklahoma Granny said...

I think about you often. Hope you find a job soon. Planning a wedding is exciting and a lot of work. Hope to hear from you soon.

Andy said...

Hi CB! Yep, we're checking in.

Bluebird49 said...

Glad I checked--nice ring, good news! Isn't it nice to have a good thing to post on!

Kathy said...

think of you AND check in on you. I do miss your blog. That ring is beautiful. They do grow up so fast don't they!

Chris H said...

Gorgeous ring!
I hope you do continue to blog.