Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Monday!

I'm eating my lunch at my desk today... and posting on blogger. LOL!

Our weekends are always so jam packed that Mondays are a relief. They are also a clean slate. Today is an especially wonderful Monday because it is the 1st day of the month, making it an extra special "start over" day.

Yes, I started a DIET today. Stop laughing.

I might just stick to it this time. I spent part of the morning in the lair of a skinny 19 year old film school student. I took part in a family retreat for families affected by disability in June and hired him to film one of the days. We are attempting to make a promo video so that we can do it again next year. Many families affected by disability cannot afford to do this sort of thing and scholarships can make that possible. I'm in a good bit of the footage and was... well... inspired to really get serious about getting in shape. Only time will tell how long it will last.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Good luck with the diet! I'm sure you look just lovely on the video.

Andy said...

Good luck, CB. You can do it. Anybody can (with a few medical exceptions I've seen).

Even though it gets tougher after our 20's, I've seen tons of folks get down to where they want.

I always figured, "If somebody else can, well then I can, too."

Good luck!

Crazee Teacher Lady said...

I am trying to make some changes in my diet and fitness level, with sparkpeople.com. So far, so good. I hope you stick with it!