Friday, July 29, 2011

Rainbows Make Me Happy!!!






















































I took these pictures on the way home from work yesterday. It was raining at the same time.



There were a bunch of other people that had pulled over to take pictures too...



Isn't it funny how different people are... yet, how much we are all alike at the same time?



I once heard a woman from Ghana speaking and she said something so profound it stuck with me. She said that a woman's pain is the same in any language. All these years later and I still think about it.

4 comments:

claudia said...

Beautiful Rainbows! Thank you for sharing.

noexcuses said...

Amazing rainbows! It's always a real treat when you see double!

So true about the pain statement!

jojo said...

beautiful rainbow, beautiful quote.

Thanks so much for your sweet prayer for me today, I needed a boost and there you were...blessings.

Chris H said...

Wow a double rainbow... you don't get to see many of them.