Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dogs, Dogs and More Dogs...





















Guess What?!!? I've got Grandpuppies!!!


This is Gizmo and he is 4 months old. He is a little Shi-Poo... which is a Shih Tzu Poodle mix.






























































Oy! Blogger is giving me trouble typing text under pictures and I've not the time or the patience to mess with it another minute. LOL!


The next picture is of Maizy and she is a 5 year old Shih Tzu. Like Taffy, she is one of my mom's retired breeders. Chai Tea has been waiting for her for a long time.


Taffy doesn't seem quite happy to have two more little dogs in the house. LOL! Benny LOVES little dogs and is thrilled. Maizy does not like him at all though. Probably because she's afraid he might hurt her. He is a big clumsy thing!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I want to bred Winnie so I can have the same grandbabies like you...Now to find me a female!

Karen Deborah said...

I WANT IT!!!! I want the black one on your shoulder! would Roman eat it?

Oklahoma Granny said...

They're all adorable!

claudia said...

Oh my goodness, such furry fun you must be having at your house. Those furbabies and grandbabies are all so cute!!!

Deborah said...

So cute!
We just got a puppy...a mini goldendoodle...a cross between a golden retriever and a toy poodle. We chose one that looks like a golden retriever, only smaller....hoping she'll be a great family dog in a smaller body!