Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Monday!!!

My Mama e-mailed me and asked me to please post something to get rid of that awful spider! LOL!
.
I have been busy busy to say the least! I LOVE MY JOB!
.
I am going to get back to blogging on a regular schedule.
.
No, really. I am.
.
I've got a plan!
.
However, it's going to be another week or so before I can implement that plan.
.
Because...
.
Double Shot is going to state for wrestling!!! Woot Woot!!!
.
That happens later this week and then we will be SPORTS FREE for the first time in years and years... and YEARS! All of his sports have overlapped. Since he signed on to play college football, he decided to give up his last season of high school baseball to concentrate on conditioning and, hopefully, getting bigger.
.
And today is Valentine's Day... which also happens to be our first baby's birthday!
.
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY
CHAI TEA!!!

11 comments:

Trisha said...

I appreciate the new post - that spider is just a bit creepy! Good luck to Double Shot and happy birthday to Chai Tea!

Chris H said...

HOw neat that you are loving your job... and you have one!
Awesome.
Have a lovely Valentines Day and Happy Birthday to Chai Tea.

Bluebird49 said...

What a dream come true for youall Things seem to be going SO very well for youall, and I'm so glad!

He's going to CSU? So he won't be too very far away from you?

claudia said...

Everything sounds so wonderful for you! Yeah! It is true that good things come to those who wait!
Good for you!

Elysa said...

Happy Valentine's Day belatedly, Happy Belated Birthday to J,and Happy NO-MORE-DRIVING-YOUR-BOY-TO-SPORTS-PRACTICES-AND-EVENTS-IN-THE-NEAR-FUTURE!

I love you, sweetie!

Oklahoma Granny said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Chai Tea. Good luck to Double Shot! Congrats to you on the soon-to-be sports-free mom.

Kathy said...

Kind of miss the spider....
Looking forward to your 'plan'.

Karen Deborah said...

That's great and I will love it if you blog again. your so funny and I need a good laugh or cry or whatever. I'll be reading you!

I missed the job announcement what are you doing?

Kathy said...

Um, just wondering.. is the new schedule like a monthly thing? Miss you and hoping the job and life are just filling your hours with goodness!

Just Me said...

Hmmm... Which is worse, the fact that you haven't posted in five weeks, or the fact that it took me EVEN LONGER to log into Blogger to read it?

I'm so happy you love your job!

coffee online said...

Its good that you sound totally happy with your job. I am still settling with mine and you got to imagine the pressure of both adjusting and keeping up with the demands of your boss. Side drips of fun could be a great help too. Like you being fond of sports and all those stuff. It helps in easing the stresses that we face. Stay happy and don't forget to always face the world's exclamation points with a smile. :)