Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Working Girl

See that there sign?!?!? The Coffee Bean! Of Course, I thought that was really cool!

My trip to California was short, jam packed and wonderful. Unfortunately, I didn't get many good pictures. This is the best one I got of the ocean. Seriously. I did see it and smell it!




The only dog hair I experienced last weekend was brought there by me... and quickly disposed of once discovered! My bed was heaven with clouds for pillows!


The hotel was beautiful.







I can assure you there are NO flowers blooming outside during January in Colorado!
.
My mother-in-law is progressing slowly. She still is not feeling well much of the time. Home healthcare professionals have been coming to the house to check on her and for physical therapy.
.
Today was my first day in the office all day. I was surprised by how quickly the time went. I ran home at lunch to check on my mother-in-law, let the dogs out, switch out laundry, and to vacuum and mop the main floor. Oy!
.
This is definitely going to be an adjustment...

4 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

You are certainly one busy girl these days!

Trisha said...

That is a lot to do during your lunch break! Maybe you should try just eating lunch and checking on MIL and the dogs . . .

Glad you are enjoying the job. I have been thinking of you!

Melody said...

I agree with Trisha. Don't kill yourself the first week! ;) I'm glad that CA was nice. That hotel, along with the flowers, made me so jealous!

Elysa said...

Glad to hear the update!