Monday, January 3, 2011

The Sun Has Set on 2010


Happy First Monday morning of 2011!!!
.
Are you excited about what this new year may bring you?
.
I am blown away as I look back over 2010 in my life. It was in February that I was able to speak clearly again after a 5 year long struggle with Spasmodic Dysphonia. I am still so very thankful for this blessing and all the freedom that it has brought me!
.
I am so grateful for our family, friends and church! We have wonderful people surrounding us!
.
My trip to Africa... I did not see that coming and am still trying to wrap my mind around all of it.
.
We have a new family member in the form of a son-in-law... who we LOVE.
.
My mother-in-law made it through 2010 without injury and is having her knee replacement surgery one week from today.
.
2010 was an incredible year for our family! I am very much looking forward to what 2011 has in store!

7 comments:

paul mitchell said...

YAY! You survived this past week. Congrats, CB. Happy 2011 to you and the fam.

Melody said...

Happy 2011!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Happy New Year! I hope this year is filled with lots of exciting times for you and your family.

Chris H said...

I am sure 2011 will unfold and be a lovely year for you too.

Trisha said...

2011 will be even more wonderful!

Flea said...

Hooray!And the new year has already brought you so much joy!!! :)

Bluebird49 said...

Indeed you have had a great, interesting year, it seems. I think you are a soul that knows life is what you make it--and you make it good. I wish I had that spirit of yours!