Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh My Goodness...


I'm in serious need of prayer!!!
.
I am very sick. My head is no longer hurting like it was and I'm thinking clearly but it hurts so bad when I cough that I could cry. I was supposed to make the wedding cake this morning with my friend (you put it in the freezer so it is easier to decorate and we were going to do that Wednesday). I still have shopping to do for the reception. I have not bought Christmas presents. I have not mailed my parents presents.
.
My daughter is getting married in 3 days...

6 comments:

Pearl said...

Oh, honey! Hot baths, hot liquids, and SLEEP.

Hope you feel better very soon.

Pearl

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm praying for you sweetie!

Karen Deborah said...

holy cow talk about pressure. can you shop on line?
your puppy looks festive and that is the main thing.
If you have Sams or Cost co they make cakes for a very reasonable rate.

claudia said...

Oh my goodness! You have too much going on entirely!
Delegate, delegate, delegate. Use your friends, use your church peeps. Take it easy on yourself! Please! I will pray for you.

Elysa said...

Praying for you, sweetheart!

Elysa said...

And praying some more this morning.