Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Little Princess

Oh my goodness...
.
I can't hardly stand it!
.
Taffy is aDoRaBLe.



She makes my heart go pitty pat!


She has many nicknames...
.
Taff Taff
.
Taffinator
.
Piglet
.
Miss Piggy
.
Little iddy biddy furry snuggly buggy
.
and now...
.
Prozac




I have never allowed a dog in my bed... until her.
.
This little baby takes showers with me.
.
Is that weird?
.
It is just easier and she doesn't shed so it's not like I'm getting dog fur on my naked body.
.
Okay, it is totally weird.
.
No one is ever going to read this blog again.




You know what else?
.
I hug and kiss and blow raspberries on her belly.
.
I can't help myself.

9 comments:

Chris said...

You do know your kids and son-in-law read this right? =P

Frappy said...

I can't believe you put two pigtails in her hair! She looks so cute... But the whole post was really weird at the same time... Looks like you finally got that baby you were dreaming about... bahaha

Laura~peach~ said...

ok i will never look at you quite the same again... showers are ok but raspberries on the dogs belly LOL... over the top ! LMAO!

Flea said...

I am never going to read this blog again.




Bwahahahaha! That's the cutest little thing ever!

paul mitchell said...

Get help, NOW.

Angela said...

Oh my goodness gracious Coffee,,she is too adorable in her pig tails..LOL. I love her with the tongue out,,LOL. I covered my mouth as I burst out laughing...She definitely is the cat's meow, even though she is a dog!

Elysa said...

Okay...I was fine til you got to the part about blowing raspberries on her belly. Remind me not to kiss you on the lips next time I see you.

Kathy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris H said...

Ahhh, yes, she is adorable, but I would draw the line a blowing raspberries on her belly! That. is. just. weird.
Get a real baby if you must blow raspberries!!! lol