Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life with Browny

Earlier tonight I came home to Browny wearing a pair of my panties that he destroyed on his collar. Mr. Macchiato's cousin told my mother-in-law to do this when he shredded a pair of his socks in a hotel room when they were on their way out here. He said he wouldn't like it and would stop doing that because he wouldn't want to bear the shame of having to wear his bad behavior around his neck. This is the second pair of my panties he has eaten in two days.


I ask you... does Browny even look remotely ashamed of himself?


Is it possible there is actually a glimmer of remorse reflected in his eyes?

I say, NO!!! He looks quite pleased with himself actually! Afterall, he's got panties on his collar! How awesome is that! If they fall in the proper position he may actually get to nibble on them some more. How convenient!




Benny says, "What the Heck?"



Browny... the reason I now need hampers with lids.

13 comments:

Melody said...

He is a very cute, naughty dog. :)

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

Ha!!!!!!!Pictures-yeah! I am laughing my head off!

Angela said...

Winnie does the same thing with not only mine, but Shaneah and Randy's, LOL. When he was a pup he used our underwear as a teething toy,LOL..guess what..my word confirmation is peerath..reminds me of pee wrath..those darn dogs of mine peeing in the house, than I have wrath..LOL

claudia said...

Yes, I too have a dog who rummages through my unmentionables for teething toys. ACK! He's driving me nuts! But I think tying them onto his collar is more like a reward than a punishment.
If someone knows how to break a dog of this habit, I'd like to know. I am keeping the sock and underwear industries in business!

Laura~peach~ said...

he looks very pleased with himself... and he is adorable :)

Rick said...

I know that I would be if I were him. I'd also be out of a job right now.

Bluebird49 said...

He's "bonding" with you perhaps? Or, have you been out courting another underwear brand? Either way, he obviously likes your panties very much!

Stock up!

Karen Deborah said...

Where did this guy come from are you dog sitting or expanding your family? I wonder about dogs that eat panties. They never eat the mens.

Oklahoma Granny said...

I am so laughing out loud right now!

Frappy said...

bahahaha!!! Silly Browny...

Just Me said...

What a handsome boy!

Can't stand that laundry-eating thing, but I really miss my dog!

Chris H said...

Browny looks really happy!
Our dog Teddy eats laundry too... so we have barriers all over the house so he (and Coco) can't get into mischief!

Flea said...

Bwahahahaha! I see London, I see France. I see CB's under pants!