Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yes... Yes, I did.


I'm so very sorry. I couldn't help myself. Wrestling is starting... The Purgatory of all sports. Wrestling Tournaments are T.O.R.T.U.R.E. You are stuck in a gym with hundreds of smelly... and I do mean smelly... boys for days just to see your kid wrestle a few times for several minutes. And... teenaged boys in singlets are not my cup-o-tea. Sorry.

This boy resembled a water balloon. The people at his school that choose to get their singlets in just one color should be beat. Really. It was heinous. There should be a law that singlets come multi-colored and the big boys should wear some sort of girdle underneath. Of course, that is just my opinion and I'm nobody.

I'm a terrible person.

6 comments:

Andy said...

CB, I feel yore pain! #3 son wrestled in high school. He was too small for football, and thought soccer was gay.

I swear, T.O.R.T.U.R.E. is a kind word to describe wrestling tournaments. I literally hated every single minute of every single endless hour of those days.

I was so happy when he decided not to wrestle his Senior year, rather take a job to start making money. I bought him a car. And a motorcycle. And a vacation house.

Just kidding, of course. But, it was misery...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

yes kj the cb you have sunk to a new low LOL... go to your corner right now and dont come out until you can behave yourself in public..
*snickers*
heading to my own corner now.

Sandi McBride said...

I hated wrestling so much that I ran out of fake illnesses to avoid any match that I went to the Sheriff and begged him to give me a gun and send me to work...and he did...lol...just goes to show you, there ain't nothing funny about a woman with a gun. Well that's what Mac says, anyhoo.
hugs
Sandi

Trisha said...

Tee-hee! I totally agree with you about the singlet thing. They are just weird!

The last post about the dogs . . . adorable!

Bluebird49 said...

Oh. Dear.

That's all I have to say!

Chris H said...

Is he wearing a singlet then? It looks like an all-in-one thing to me... I am SO GLAD you only took the photo from the back. The front view would have done me in I'm afraid.
Smelly teenage boys.... oh yes I do remember that! Only Griffin to go now... yaaaa.