Friday, November 5, 2010

Me, Myself and Moi

Oh my gosh. I was looking through pictures so I could throw something up on this here pitifully neglected blog of mine and am quite disturbed by how many pictures I take of myself. Really. In at least every album on the computer there is one I took of myself. And... cough... several albums that have more than one, or ten, of me just goofing around. Then there are the gazillion facebook profile shots. This picture is from 2007.

I think this here thinker done thunk way too much about herself sometimes.

My blog is pretty self-involved too... what I think, what I'm doing, what I want to do. And facebook... I love facebook. It is a great tool to keep in touch with people. At the same time, it can be pretty self-focussed as well. Hey Everybody!!! Guess what?!?!? I'm shopping at Wal-mart in my pajamas right now!

So, here I sit, thinking about how I think about myself.

Deep.

12 comments:

Angela said...

Randy says I have a 'watermelon head'...I can't understand why?...hmmmmmm could be from all the pictures I take of myself than post them on my blog,,lol..and yes, some on facebook too,LOL

Bluebird49 said...

I like your spirit! I'm too self-concious to be goofy anymore, I guess :(

Old age, I guess.

eta. The verification was:
'verichip'
@/@

paul mitchell said...

What did you do to your right eye? Everything else looks the same.

But, that's all I need to say about you, you can handle THAT topic.

Oklahoma Granny said...

It's good that you take photos of yourself. I tend to stay behind the camera.

Elysa said...

I like thinking about you, too. :D

Crazee Teacher Lady said...

I often think that I must be way too self-absorbed. I adore facebook and my blog. However, I hate my appearance so I have very few pictures of myself. Maybe I would get over that if I lost 30 pounds. Oops, there I go again, thinking about myself!

Kathy said...

LOL JB! Who else would you write about? some boring neighbor? We loves ya! Great photo!

Chris H said...

Nice teeth! lol
That is a very flattering photo girl! lol

Andy said...

I like it!

CB, your blog should be about YOU, and the things that interest YOU.

That's why I stop by.

Flea said...

Bwahahahaha! Ahem. I like the photo.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

its YOUR blog its supposed to be about YOU!

Tea with Tiffany said...

:)

You are so fun! Can we be friends?