Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Weekend Rundown

Well... there was yelling at my house on Thanksgiving. Moi. My head spinned around a few times and then popped right off. This is a certain unnamed daughter's room. I don't go in there very often and was under the assumption that since we were having a bunch of people over that she would clean it. Nope.
.
We all survived.


I didn't take many pictures because I was pretty busy and not thinking about it. I got some surprises when I looked through them later. I'm not the only one around here that likes to take pictures of the dogs.

We had 16 for Thanksgiving... twice. We ate early because two of the kids had to work (one of ours and one from a family that came) and then ended up pulling everything back out later in the evening to eat again.



We played Mexican Train...



Someone left their sunglasses behind.




Benny is holding them for a ransom...




The day after we spent with friends in the country. I fed Llamas.




Taffy with Christmas bow.



Taffy with her Christmas bow messed up.
.
I thought I was going to be able to get all the Christmas decorating done by last night. No. I've got a good start though. My mother-in-law got in last night with Browny and Mr. Macchiato's cousin while my guys were still on their way home from the Bronco game. The weather was pretty nasty and we got a bit of snow.
.
Benny's reaction to Browny shocked me. He tried to attack him right there in the doorway. It took a good two hours before we could let Benny loose around him. I thought we were going to be rushing dogs to the vet for sure. I don't know if it is because Taffy is back and Benny didn't want Browny here or what. It was a total stressfest!
.
Mr. Macchiato's cousin will be here until tomorrow afternoon so we'll be doing some touristy stuff today.
.
Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

There was only yelling (hubby) at our kitten for lashing out at our 3-year-old granddaughter. She was only trying to "play", but she's not used to groping, squealing kids!

Otherwise, the pre-ordered turkey came out fine, I was calm, we all had a great time--and other than being exhausted still--I'm thankful for my family and for all we have!

Flea said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, minus the whole stress thing. :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Taffy looks so cute in her little Christmas bow!

Sarah said...

lol, I'm texting in the Mexican Train pic!

Chris H said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend... that bow on Taffy looks cute.