Thursday, November 11, 2010

All is RIGHT in Our World!!!

Benny and Taffy back together again!!! Oh my goodness, was he ever excited to see her! He's pawing at her with his right paw in this picture.
a
They definitely remember each other and are very happy. In fact, they jumped right back into their morning routine as if they hadn't been separated all these months. I am blown away! Benny actually went to the back door with Taffy to be let out this morning and did all his business quickly. She did as well and when she came back in she sat and looked up at the counter expecting her treat. I am so RELIEVED!!!


I am going to have to get a video of them playing together and post it. I love how they play. It is so cool to watch because he is so much bigger than she is. In fact, they are playing in the kitchen as I type this.

Taffy looking up at Benny... she smiles too but it is hard to catch on film. She always looks so serious, LOL!


LuLu was born in this basket... she also died in this basket. Taffy loves it. It's a bit bittersweet for me to have her use it. LuLu loved it as well. It was my Grandma's and it is pretty old. I've had it about 17 years. I have no idea how old it is. So many things in my house have a story...



Oh Booper!!!

5 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i am so happy to see benny smiling and so happy to hear that things are better :) animals are so forgiving and easy to love :)

claudia said...

Isn't it fantastic that the dogs will just take up where they left off?!?
So happy for you that all is well again. Happy for the dogs too!

Oklahoma Granny said...

I am SO HAPPY that Booper is happy again!

Chris H said...

OK..I must have forgotten something. Where has Taffy been then???

Elysa said...

Awww...I am so happy that they had a good reunion. I know it warmed your doggy-mommy heart. :)