Thursday, October 7, 2010

Joy! Joy! Joy!

I love listening to the children sing in Africa! No musical instruments... just their voices. And the looks on some of their faces! I look around at my life and the things that need to be done that I don't want to do and I think to myself... choose JOY today!

Some of my friends are going through really tough stuff. It is hard to choose Joy when you are hurting... physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It just isn't that easy. But... it is possible. I don't understand this life. I don't understand why it is so hard for some and so easy for others. Life most definitely is NOT FAIR. I've been to the pit. I know well the overwhelming sense of sadness that pulls you down. I am praying that light breaks through your darkness.



Bheveni Carepoint Singing #1 from The Schifano Tribe on Vimeo.



This video snagged from Marc's blog...

2 comments:

Trisha said...

The voices of children in song never fail to move me. So sweet and pure.

Chris H said...

Gorgeous kids.