Monday, October 4, 2010

Back in Colorado...

I am attempting to get back into the swing of things... Something I'm actually finding easier than I expected on some levels but much harder on others. I am hoping to piece together another post on my trip to Africa later today but know that may be unrealistic. I've got a women's thing at my house tonight (which means I'm cleaning today, LOL!) and Mr. Macchiato and I are taking a class on Tuesday nights that I'm two weeks behind on homework (Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University). I will say this, I am extremely motivated, more now than before, to get out of debt so that our resources can be put to better use.

I hope y'all are doing well and hope to get caught up on your blogs at some point!

1 comment:

Sandra in ABQ* said...

Kelly,
I took Dave's FPU and it works! It's the best thing we ever did. We struggled with credit card debt for ten years and after taking his class we had it all paid off in 18months. I cried when I was able to call my husband and tell him we were debt free. Best part - we still are today with the exception of our mortgage payment. You'll be glad you took the course.
Best of luck to you,
Sandra in New Mexico!