Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Please Join Us in Prayer!!!

Danielle at Moms4Change is the team co-ordinator for our trip to Africa and has daily prayer requests and information on her blog. She also has a place where you can enter your e-mail address to receive the posts.

I can't believe we are leaving in just 11 days!

I have got to get a newsletter out for the medical clinic this week so I am a bit consumed with that. My house is so chaotic that I went and hid in an office at the clinic today for four hours and only got two articles written. Writing is easy for me but I am usually just writing for fun and don't really care about grammar or how things are worded. It is very important that this newsletter inspire people to actually read the content. I just want to do a really good job for this awesome ministry and am feeling very inadequate.

Well, I am off to the library. I need some books on African folklore.

2 comments:

Melody said...

You are an awesome writer, so don't worry! :)

9 more days! Wahoo! I hope the preparations come easy.

Kathy said...

I sure hope we hear from you before you leave! Thinking of you and praying for your trip!