Thursday, September 16, 2010

In 48 Hours...

I will be boarding a plane to Atlanta, Georgia. There I will meet up with all the members on our team and we will fly together to Johannesburg, South Africa. From there we will drive 3+ hours to Swaziland.

I've been working on a series of posts to run every day throughout the time I am gone, starting on Saturday. They are my journey before the journey.

I will have Internet access but am not sure if I will have time to post from Africa. I will pop through a few short greetings if I can.

Erica, a fellow team member also from Colorado that I've yet to meet, put up a moving post yesterday here.

In fact, we've got a total of five Bloggers on our team including myself. Here are the links:

Danielle at Moms4Change
Mike, Danielle's husband, at More Than Enough
Elysa at Musings From Graceland
Erica at In the Blink of my Eyes

My goodness... there's a lot to be done before I leave!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Goodbye! Be safe! Write lots! Have fun! See you soon! <3

Trisha said...

How exciting! I am happy for you and a bit anxious. I will be praying for your safety and health and for that of the team going with you. You will make such a wonderfully positive impact. God Bless!

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach for you. What an exciting trip! I know you'll be a blessing to many as they will be a blessing to you. Safe journey, my blog friend.

Kathy said...

I know that you will make the most of this journey and I also know that your presence will be a blessing to many. hugs and prayers lifted to you and your team.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Believing for BIG things to be revealed to you as you minister and serve those in Swazi. This is God's hand, for such a time as this. I'm praying.

Here's the verse I've told you about.

Acts 4:13
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

love you, friend...