Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweet Peas



Tea with Tiffany has started a very worthwhile weekend meme! Check it out!

Father God,

I thank you and praise you for all you are doing in and through my life. I thank you that you never leave me in a place of discouragement too long, even if it has felt like it when I was there. I thank you for this blogging community and what it has meant to me throughout the time I've been a part. Lord, I pray for those who come here that I don't know... I pray that they are met by you where they are.

In Jesus Name, Amen.




Angela at Free Spirit Haven also has her ongoing Fearless Fridays where she prays for bloggers.

If you ever have a prayer need please let me know! You can leave a request in a comment or e-mail me privately at coffeebeankel@earthlink.net.

2 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thanks for joining in on the blog hop with Sweet P's. You make my life sweeter.

:)

Hugs

Karen Deborah said...

that is a cool picture and an great idea.