Thursday, July 8, 2010

YIKES!!!

This week completely got away from me!!!




The tops of 14'ers are nothing but piles of rocks...
Rocks that move when you step on them.
Very disturbing!



We had a wicked hail storm on the 4th...
and another since.
Gotta love Colorado weather!

I have been super busy. I have an interview I'm pretty excited about on the 16th. I've been "networking". I even made myself ridiculous little business cards. Tomorrow I have to go to a luncheon. Oy. I'd rather climb another mountain.
a
Blogging is hard to do when I've got so many other fires burning. Before I lost my voice I wanted nothing to do with the computer... it was such a lifeline for me all those years... I need to figure out how to keep up with my online buddies!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow, I have never seen a hailstone that big myself! Awesome... hope they didn't do any damage.
Good luck with the interview!
I hope you find time for catching up with everyone in blogland... ahemmmm .... not mentioning anyone in particular of course!

Oklahoma Granny said...

I heard about the hail you had. WOW!

Karen Deborah said...

just live sweetie this is so cool! for every thing there is a season. that is some hail!

claudia said...

That hailstone is so perfectly round!
Good luck with your interview!