Monday, July 26, 2010

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.


I should hear about that job I interviewed for (and want really bad) this week. Hopefully, TODAY. Unfortunatley, I am not feeling uber positive. I do not like that feeling of being in limbo.
a
This was Friday's sunset. I snapped this on our way home from Denver. Mr. Macchiato and I drove up to the airport to see a friend during his short lay over. We were both in his wedding and had not seen him in 18 years. Both of our families moved away from the Northwest early in our marriages. It was so good to see him and hopefully it won't be long before we can all meet up again.
a
Double Shot had a scrimmage in full pads on Saturday. He's been moved to outside linebacker on defense and was a beast. Of all the sports he plays, I find football the most interesting. It also happens to be the sport that he loves the most. Fall is my favorite season and I'm getting excited about it being around the corner. I just love it! Everything about it!
a
Oy. I have so much to do today. Blogging isn't something I can concentrate on right now. My mother-in-law is moving in in less than a month and I've got so much I need to get ready for that. If I do get this job, I will be under the gun big time. But, that would be fine with me! LOL! I just need a job!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Your mother-in-law is moving in with you? Oy! You do live a complicated life, don't you?

Oklahoma Granny said...

Gorgeous sunset! I'll be praying for you and the job you'd like to have.

Chris H said...

I am hoping so badly that you get it too!
Gorgeous photo!