Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Monday Morning!!!

Oh my goodness, is it ever beautiful here this morning. I LOVE it! We should be done with the snow here in a couple weeks.

Frappy turned 20 on Saturday. She and Cuppa Joe came down from school so we could celebrate. I had intended to write a post about the day she was born but time got away from me. I was not a good "breeder" and had trouble bringing all three of my children into this world. Double Shot's pregnancy was by far the worst and most dangerous so we got out of the baby making business after him. Frappy's delivery was the most frightening and she's the one baby that had to spend time in the neo-natal intensive care. In fact, we took her home and less than 24 hours later she was back in for another week. Anyway, we moms like to tell our birthing stories... sort of like war stories or fish stories from the guys.

I am a bundle of nerves. The gal that interviewed me said they'd be making their decision by Friday this week. I am going to try to keep myself super busy so the time goes by quickly. Of course, it isn't even 7:30 am yet and I'm thinking it should at least be 10 am by now. Oy!

Anyone out there have any experience with the Dodge Caliber? Love it? Hate it? I think they are cute... I found one that is 4 wheel drive that I want. We currently have a Ford Expedition and a Ford Explorer... both of which are V8's. I've only had the Explorer just over a year but the gas... OY! We shouldn't lose any money on it if I down size and would save money on gas. I had a Chevy Trailblazer before the Explorer and it was the WORST vehicle we have ever owned. I think I will go test drive it later today. I may not want it anymore after that. My Explorer has got some serious get up and go. I'm willing to give that up to a certain extent, but not if the other is a slug.

Coffee... for awhile now we've been drinking the Costo whole bean Colombian coffee. It is roasted by Starbucks and good quality. Well, a couple weeks ago I had a coupon for the Folger's gourmet coffee and it was on sale so I got some of the Lively Colombian. The concentration of caffeine must be much higher than the Costco coffee because I've had the normal amount of coffee I usually drink and I'm shaking. My hair is waving about on its own. And I typed this post in 45.95 seconds. Not really. Almost. Yikes. I actually feel a bit nauseous.

Well, off I go!~

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Good luck with the waiting! I know it can be hard but, with the help of the extra caffeine maybe you will "fly" through the time . . .

Rusty's Mom said...

Saying a prayer that you get the job.

If you don't try to remember that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what the reason is. E

Gladys said...

I rented a Caliber and was not impressed. How about a Ford Flex?

Melody said...

LOL! I thought I sensed the energy!

Good luck with the job.

And I have horror stories of pregnancy too. So glad I'm done with all that! Happy Birthday to Frappy! :)

Chris H said...

OOOO I hope the time passes fast.. and good luck with the job.