Thursday, April 1, 2010

Really?!?!

Mr. Macchiato called me on my cell phone earlier and we had the following conversation:

Mr. Macchiato: Have you been watching the news today?

Me: No, why?

Mr. Macchiato: Joe Biden is going to turn in his resignation as Vice President tonight.

Me: WHAT?!?!?!? Why?

Mr. Macchiato: I don't know...

Me: Oh my gosh... does that mean Nancy Pelosi becomes the Vice President?

Mr. Macchiato: I don't know... I think President Obama can appoint whoever he wants.

Me: Oh... wow... Do you think he'd appoint Hilary Clinton? (me thinking I need to hang up and go research what the process is for replacing a Vice President)

Mr. Macchiato: Kelly, (snickering) What is the date?

Me: YOU ARE A JERK!!!

He got me. Happy April Fools everybody!

9 comments:

Flea said...

Happy April Fool's, CB. :) He gotcha good.

Karen Deborah said...

Well CRAP you got ME!!! I have to tell ya the truth!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Was terribly busy yesterday so I'm just now catching up on my blog reading. Your hubby pulled a pretty good April Fools Day joke for sure.

Trisha said...

Hee hee! Husbands so like to pull this kind of stuff on wives!

Rick said...

That was too easy. I'm putting you on my list next year for people to prank. Let's see... "The President read your blog and talked about it in a CNN interview!!"

Chris H said...

Haa haaa! I didn't get caught out at all!

Kathy said...

Good one MR Maccho!

Tomjay said...

Become an Affiliate Publisher with Us!

Hi,

I am Tom Jay and i would like to know if you are interested to
earn advertising money by serving mobile advertisement on your web site.

 Mobgold is one of the largest mobile ad networks which have been working
with social network sites, content portals, iphone Apps developers or mobile
operators to help them increase their revenue by serving mobile
advertisement on their wap site, Apps or mobile internet channels in a very
rewarding way.

 If you are interested, you can sign up free at
http://affiliate.mobgold.com/ac/012d0096k48bg7

you can also log in to  
http://www.yourmobilead.com

or
tomjay-yourmobilead.blogspot.com


for more information.

Regards,

Tomjay

Just Me said...

How did I miss this post?

Mr. Macchiato rocks!