Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Here! I'm Here!!


Techinically, this is probably a bad photo with the spots and weird ring but I like it anyway. It was the sunset from our friends' balcony on Easter. I can only remember one other Easter Sunday since we've lived in Colorado that there wasn't snow on the ground. It was nice!
a
I've been busy. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just spinning my wheels looking and applying for jobs online. There is a job fair in a couple weeks so I'm going to concentrate on working through computer program tutorials and learning some new skills so I can add them to my resume. My sorry little resume... LOL!
a
Thank you for the e-mails checking on me! I am going to get back to regular posting this week.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad to know that everything is going okay (if a little frustrating) for you. I was wondering where you were.

Did you decide to go to the NSDA meeting?

Oklahoma Granny said...

I think your photo is great. Good luck with the job fair.

Kathy said...

Your photo and Easter brought back a memory. My very first Easter sunrise service was in Colorado at the Garden of the Gods in 1973, and it was beautiful, wonderful, snowfree weather.