Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Mom and Taffy are Gone...

Someone asked me how the challenge at the gym was going...
Um...
Well...
Oy.

Taffy was not happy about the pants... LOL!


This morning before we left for the airport...


At the airport...
We had a really good visit with my Mom even if it was way too short. Now... on to the next thing. I am really feeling crunched. Baseball has started and Wrestling just ended. Double Shot is swing playing again and I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT AT ALL!!! He won't be able to do that as a senior. I wish he couldn't now! It is like double everything. Yes, I am WHINING!!!
I cannot even write all I'm facing in the next week because it'll send me into a panic attack and my eye is already twitching. I need more TIME.



9 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

poor taffy those pants are ... wrong LOL

Chris H said...

Why on earth does Taffy have PANTS on???? He look... outraged.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Hang in there. Everything will smooth out eventually.

Trisha said...

Glad that you had a good visit with your mom - sorry that poor little Taffy had to wear those pants. Poor girl!

Just wanted you to know that Hubby and I will be in Denver in May for the NSDA symposium. Since Hubby is coming decided not to take you up on your housing offer - he is sort of shy that way! However, we are both hoping to be able to meet up with you while we are there!

Melody said...

Was Taffy always going to go live with your mom, or was it a new thing?

That poor doggy just looks silly! lol!

Kathy said...

LOL re the challenge. A picture IS worth a thousand words.
Love Taffy's girlish outfit.
Can't wait to hear more about your weeks to come.

Rick said...

Who could be happy about those pants?

BTW: Come check out the blog header I finally made for myself. (When you get the chance.)

Gladys said...

I love that dog in pants. I put a hoodie on my little Bozley and boots thought I was going to die laughing. It was like putting scotch tape on a cats paw. What? No I would NEVER do that. :)

Angela said...

Bye sweet beautiful girl...Oh how I wish your Mommy was flying here for you to meet a 'beau' that would be quite sweet on you. He wears pants too precious one...