Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh Good Lord... Is it Friday Already?

Pant Pant Pant...

Why... Oh why did I not take care of stuff in this house when I had the TIME?!?!? Yikes! I am trying to get a job... trying to learn a computer program... and I need to get things in order before Chai Tea comes home in two weeks! Rooms need to be moved around... closets cleared out... AAAHHHH!!!

But... it is ALL GOOD.

I had additional injections done on Wednesday to try to bring my voice to a more normal place. I'm having some difficulty swallowing this morning so I'm afraid I'm going to lose power and be very breathy for a bit. That is how it goes... The trick is to find the right dose and figure out the correct spacing of the injections so that I get the maximum benefit with the minimum side effects. There is a certain job I want that was placed on hold yesterday. They had a shake up with someone resigning so they need to figure some things out before filling the position I want. Hopefully, it will all work out. I am praying I find a job that I find interesting and that one would be.

I pulled out all the homeschool materials I still have that I packed away when we did our remodel almost three years ago. Oy. I didn't realize I still had so much. I'm going to try to sell it. That is a bit stressful for me...

Well, I need to get on with it!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Good luck with this next injection. I hope it works out better but I am impressed with your positive attitude about the injections! Such a change from the last time you got them! Of course, the doctor certainly helps a lot - this one sounds like he really knows what he is doing.

I think I am going to attend the NSDA conference in Denver. Hubby and I haven't really talked about it yet but it is in the plans. Thanks for the invite! I will let you know what we decide!

Oklahoma Granny said...

If I only lived closer I think I'd be able to help you with your software questions.

I know it's easy to say but don't worry, everything will get done. And you'll find the right job for you.

Mr. Macchiato said...

You find inspiration when you procrastinate! That is why.

Flea said...

Still excited for you! List those home school materials on Amazon if you can.

Elysa said...

Praying!