Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Head is in a WHIRL!!!

My goodness... I feel like I've jumped onto a fast moving train.

Chai Tea is moving back home mid March. She is currently in Ohio so Mr. Macchaito is going to fly out there and drive back with her. We can definitely use prayer for all of us as we adjust! There is also a lot I need to do to get ready for her in a short amount of time.

I'm also interested in a certain job and doing everything I can to get my foot in the door... namely cramming to learn Excel ASAP and get a better handle on Word. Please pray for me! IF I could get this job it would be AMAZING!!!

My doctor is going to re-do the injections. I am still very raspy and sound like I have a sore throat. He thinks we can get it better than this. Please pray he gets the dosing right. If he gives me a little too much I could lose my voice for a couple weeks before it comes back in stronger and I need my voice right now... especially while trying to get this job.

I am stressed but exhilarated at the same time. If someone would have told me I was going to be where I am right now ten days ago... I would not have believed them.

WOW!!!

7 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

Hang in there! Everything will work out.

Loving Life A Latte said...

You go girl!! Praying for you.

Trisha said...

Wow - you have a few (hundred) changes going on in your life right now! I am so happy for you and proud of you. Your positive attitude is going to take you far!

Keep going, girl!

Karen Deborah said...

prayers going up!

Chris H said...

OOO You are going to love having Chai Tea home again!
Fingers crossed on the job front and your voice.

claudia said...

This is such an exciting kind of crunch time. Hang in there! We are all here for you!

Flea said...

Oh. My. Word. CB - what an amazing journey and turn of events. Hoorah!