Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

What a glorious morning here in Colorado! The sun is shining brightly and the sky is that blue it only gets to be here.
a
I'm still in my pajamas. LOL!
a
We are having a lazy day today. Mr. Macchaito is already planted in front of the TV. Double Shot will join him when he gets home from his friend's house. We spent New Year's Eve at the house of some friends. I had a bellyache so we left right after midnight. In fact, we were all snuggled down in bed when I saw on the clock that it was 12:45 pm. LOL!
a

Our friends pulled out the Rock Band...

Mr. Macchiato was the singer, LOL!

I hope y'all have a blessed day! The beginning of a New Year... they seem to be coming closer and closer together as I age...

5 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

Sounds like you had a fun celebration but so sorry about your tummy upset! Take it easy today and look forward to all that 2010 has in store.

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

So true. It sure feels that way that they are coming closer and closer as we age. Hey, by the way, nice job with working out and getting in better physical shape. I really have got to get started with that soon and not keep gaining weight. Blessings to you and your family in 2010!
W

Trisha said...

Happy New Year to you as well! It looks like you were "rockin'!"

Chris H said...

Happy New Year Mz Bean! I hope it's not too cold where you are.. it's hot here! nice.

Angela said...

Your NOT going to believe this girl..this is EXACTLY what we did...

'you can go your own way'...belted out Fletwood Mac about 10 flippin times and still only got 65% through it..It definitely was not be that was messing up..LOL..it's my band. I told them I was going to fire them and get me a new one..lol.

I also did that dance game that Xbox came out with..Shook my bootie with the 22 and 24 year olds..I ROCKED..lol. They were busy cheering me on..Played Wii, sucked at soccer,,and sorta hoola hoop..oh well...I'm a rocker what can I say.