Friday, December 25, 2009

Random Bits from Christmas...

Benny hates this hat!
a
He barked at me and then peed on the floor.
a
Benny is a Pansy.
a
Miracle on December 23 rd...
a
I got Double Shot to agree to a real hair cut.
a
It cost me.
a

Christmas morning.
a
Breakfast compliments of Mr. Macchiato and Frappy.
a

Burp!




Play time!











Shovel time...




















Little girls in my house!!!



Unhappy dogs shut up in the office.
a
I ended up going to the Urgent Care Christmas Eve. I could not have timed it better! The door was locked right after I got there because they were closing at 4 pm. They were all motivated to get out of there quick. I was seen immediately and my prescriptions were called into the pharmacy that was closing at 5 pm... which I got to 10 minutes before. Double ear infections along with a side of sinus infection. Nice. I refused to let it alter our plans and we went to the Christmas Eve service at church and had a friends over for dinner afterward.
a
Today we had three families over and it was such a blessing. Good food and good friends help when I'm missing my family. A little less food might have been better though... OY!!! I am NOT stepping on the scale in the morning!!!
aa
I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

glad you made it to the dr... I woke with a sore throat this morning... I am not happy about this at all... beautiful tree and pups!!!!!
hugs

Oklahoma Granny said...

Loved seeing all your photos but the 2nd one of your furry 4-legged kids has to be my favorite. You set a beautiful table and the food looks delish. Hope you are feeling better now. Wishing you many, many blessings in the new year.

Karen Deborah said...

What a lovely Christmas. Kayla is sick too.

Gladys said...

I hope you are feeling better. Loved the pictorial. Like i said since we didn't "do" a traditional Christmas I love living through others.

Merry Christmas my cyber-buddy.

MaBunny said...

We did have a fantastic Christmas! Your pictures showed you had a beautiful tree and food and all that jazz:)
hope you have a wonderful new year too!