Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Boy, getting sick right before Christmas really slows everything down. But... it is okay. What can you do about it anyway?

I am really looking forward to our Christmas Eve service at church tonight. We will be having a family over afterwards and then several families over tomorrow. As I get older it is getting harder and harder for me to be away from our families... especially this year knowing that our moms are both hurting over the loss of our grandmas. Yesterday Mr. Macchiato's Grandma would have celebrated her 99th birthday.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

7 comments:

Trisha said...

Merry Christmas!

Karen Deborah said...

Merry Christmas to you dear friend. Take it easy since you haven't been feeling well. It is harder to be apart. I always want to move to Texas at Christmas time, and live near my brother.

jojo said...

Merry Christmas Coffee Bean, may you and your family be Blessed by the Lord with love, friendship, peace, happiness and Grace. Thanks for beiing such a good bloggy friend! love you...jj

claudia said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I hope it is all you want it to be!

Just Me said...

Merry Christmas! Jojo put it so nicely that I'm not sure of what I can add.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you are feeling better today.

Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHICK... I hope you are feeling 100% better now.