Friday, November 20, 2009

Musical Motivation

I'm one of those that has to have music on when I'm working on something. It sets the tone for me and keeps me moving. If you've read this blog for awhile you may already know that I often listen to Neil Diamond or Abba when I clean. Something about it just puts me in the clean zone. Yesterday I listened to Mozart all day. Today... today belongs to Skillet. And yes, I actually listen to Skillet even when my kids are not around. I do like them. I'm sorry. It is the latent head banger in me.



Rocking on and getting it done!!!

3 comments:

claudia said...

I like it! Didn't think I would, but I like it!
It drives my kids nuts when I find a song that only they are supposed to like and I do too!

Angela said...

I'm surprised I haven't heard of them or I just keep forgetting their names,,lol., which I have a habit doing. When I listened to this song I thought of Asher who has been having a rough go of it lately. Struggling with depression and feeling like a 'monster'...

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

That is so "sick" that you listen to Skillet. I guess sick means awesome/cool now days, at least according to my middle schoolers. We all love Skillet in our family and listen to them often. Do you like Thousand Foot Krutch, otherwise known as TFK?