Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick Update

I'm sorry I haven't gotten on here to update those of you who have been praying for our family. Thank you so much for those prayers!

My Grandma went to be with the Lord on Sunday morning. Mr. Macchiato's Grandma went to be with the Lord last night.

We are still in the thick of things... My mother moved my Grandma and Aunt up to Seattle about 5 years ago but we are having the memorial in San Diego next week. Mr. Macchiato will be leaving for Ohio as soon as he can book his flight. We don't know when the funeral will be yet.

Sigh.

10 comments:

MaBunny said...

Oh KJ, I'm so sorry! I haven't been by your blog lately with everything else that has been going on here! I try to get everyones updates but it doesn't always work that way. My prayers are definately with you and your entire family. /hugs

Melody said...

I hope that the whole family finds peace and comfort. And that you and your hubby will have the strength for the things to come.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Karen Deborah said...

just a hug...and a prayer

Kaye said...

Read all the stories about this time in your life. My goodness! You are so amazing how you can make people laugh with your tales of what yall do (and do not do-do). I did not say that.
Want you to know you are in my prayers and my heart. I probably won't be online again til next Tuesday. Love yall a lot!! Kaye

Angela said...

I've added your family to Fearless Friday. Karen updated me and I than went to FF and updated my post to include you all. ((hugs))

SheroSkyKnight said...

I'm really sorry. I really feel bad for Chai Tea, poor girl had to clean and prepare her own great grandma *shiver* She told me the service was going to be Tuesday. Here's hoping things brighten up for us all.

George said...

You and Mr M. are in my prayers.

Kathy said...

My sympathies, I am so sorry for your losses. Hugs and Peace Be With You

Trisha said...

This can be a difficult time but remember to celebrate their lives and remember the joy they brought to their families.

God Bless!