Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!

I'm up bright and early today and full of energy! Well, full of coffee anyway. Wooo Hooo!!! There's nothing like watching that transition from night to morning. I love it! Not enough to get up and watch it every morning... but, yeah.

Yes, I am a most annoying morning person. Non-morning people hate me. They live in my house.

Guess what?!?!? Tomorrow is the first official football game. I know. I can't believe it is finally here either! What is most bizarre is how absolutely excited I am. Double Shot is playing both JV and Varsity again so we've got an insane schedule.

Well, I need to go work on some things. I'm still figuring out what all I need to schedule and whittling away at some other things... and considering how I want to prioritize all I want to do. This is accomplished by intent gazing out my front window with large cups of coffee warming my fingers... and many pieces of paper full of lists littering the top of my desk.

I like lists.

7 comments:

Angela said...

oh how I adore lists!!!!!!!

I too have been going through my schedule and praise God, I have one that I have finally said no too...and I'm thankful...had it on my heart for MONTHS,,,but it takes me awhile sometimes to finally get with the program!!

I'm off to read one more of your posts than grab my coffee and get going.

paul mitchell said...

The line, "I like lists" made me laugh.

Sandra In ABQ* said...

I'm a morning person too. I love the cool crisp air in the a.m. and the quiet solitude while the rest of the house continues to sleep. It's my most peaceful time of day for about an hour and then I want to get everything done before the morning is over. I prefer going out early Uwhen there are no crowds too. Even the grocery store is wonderful at 8:00 in the morning!

Lists--not so much.....I usually forget mine! :o)

Kathy said...

I am a morning person too!
I never liked lists but now without them, only 1/3 of what needs to be done, gets done.

Just Me said...

I love lists. I lovingly labor over them.

And then I forget to take them with me.

Chris H said...

I have decided I don't like you too! I am not a morning person at the moment!
IN fact I'm not an anything person right now... I just want to stay in bed ...
And I do lists too. Pffffft.

Paula said...

JV and Varsity, wow!!! Make sure you've got plenty of caffeine in the house sweet Mama!!