Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Not Buried in the Backyard...

Frappy is home for a couple days and Double Shot has got two a days for football. I've also got to help Mr. Macchiato get ready for a father/son trip with some friends to go hike a 14'er or two on which they are leaving tomorrow and taking the trailer. And... I'm having a Chick Party Friday night. And... my dizziness returned. UGH!!!

I hope y'all are having a great week! School starts Monday so I'll be getting back to the whole scheduling/organizing thing then.

8 comments:

Melody said...

Sorry about the dizzyness, that bites.

Trisha said...

Good luck getting everything organized. I hope your dizziness goes away soon - Hubby had a big problem with that a while ago. I know it is a big pain in the rear.

Karen Deborah said...

yuk vertigo is the worst. You can't do anything. Get your doctor to give you valium or ativan it will calm it down (the vertigo). you can try antivert OTC but it never helped me.

Flea said...

My kids start school tomorrow. I sympathize. See ya!

claudia said...

Sorry about the dizzyness. I get that once in a great while.
Sounds good about the men going off tho hike. You have the house to yourself. I don't know about you, but I cherish these kinds of days!
Have a blast with your Chick party!

noexcuses said...

I miss those football days! Please send me your son's schedule and I'll show up for his games... oh wait...you are in CO and I am not. Sorry. I will be there in spirit!

I would get the dizzies, too! So bad that I couldn't even turn my head in bed without throwing up! It runs in my family. My aunt says it could be related to too much salt. I also carry around a little tube of drammimine (sp?) in case I get stuck at work or some other fun place. Good luck!

Love it when they all go away for awhile! Chick parties, chick flicks and mochas! Enjoy!!

Chris H said...

OH a Chick Party! Wish so much I could come too! *sigh*

Just Me said...

While you're not buried in the back yard (thank goodness), you're certainly buried under lots of other stuff.

I hope the vertigo clears quickly!