Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm a Loser

I have not done a thing today. Not. One. Thing. Except play with yearbook yourself.























I just couldn't help myself. Mr. Macchiato worked late and came home to a messy house and a crummy dinner. He might leave me.
a
I must repent.
a
What is really bad is that our wireless is giving me the worst trouble it ever has... I've had to reconnect 567,987,326 times today. But... the pay off of goofy pictures kept me going. I yearbooked everyone in our family.
a
I am ashamed.




If you don't hear from me for awhile you can assume that I'm being a good wife and doing my chores... or I'm buried in our backyard. If that is the case I want y'all to know that I had fun blogging with you. God Bless you Always!!!

10 comments:

jojo said...

you crack me up to no end!

noexcuses said...

Absolutely priceless! Your amazing talents have no boundaries!

Good for you...it's okay to take a day or so to yourself every now and then.

Have a good day!

Angela said...

Your so funny girl...I did well with the chores,,the only thing I didn't do was shower..I know..PEEE U!!!

Trisha said...

Too funny! I am sure your hubby will let this one slide - just don't make it a habit!

Karen Deborah said...

you are not a loser that isn't the right word, um maybe some kind of canine?
having fun is a good thing.
if my husband would leave me I might celebrate, for a week anyway.

jared said...

Great mullet one!

Believing Woman said...

LOL, you are too funny! You're not a loser...you're just taking your time. ((hugs))

claudia said...

You ARE NOT a loser! That is the most fun I have seen on a blog yet! Now I have to go Yearbok Myself...as in doing the dogs! Way much fun! You crack me up!

Flea said...

I love them!

Elysa said...

These are a total hoot and you are my most favoritest "loser" evah!!!!