Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Procrastination

My procrastination skills have increased dramatically over the last year or so. I would like to thank Blogger, Facebook and now Twitter.

Good Lord do I have stuff I need to attend to!

*A garage full of boxes from a storage unit we emptied nearly two weeks ago.

*A guest bedroom/project room that has become the dumping grounds of the house.

*A trailer in our driveway that has yet to be cleaned after our weekend camping trip.

*A laundry room full of dirty clothes.

*A refridgerator full of leftovers long gone bad.

*Bathrooms in need of Haz Mat.

*Floors in need of vacuuming and mopping.

And the list goes on... and on.... and on.

Ugh.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Procrastination isn't a sport for the weak of heart!

jojo said...

I hear ya babe..

Angela said...

Oh ya girl...I can TOTALLY relate to that department....I am procrastinating in EVEN thinking about my list,,thank you very much....

Flea said...

Oh you hush. I have so many projects to do it's not even funny. I'm just goign to ignore this entirely ...

hanagrace said...

I'm telling you, www.flylady.net. You will not regret it, I promise. She's saved my butt more times than I can count.