Thursday, July 16, 2009

It is Almost Two in the MORNING!!!

I CANNOT sleep!!! I am NOT a night owl!!! I even took sleeping pills awhile ago!!!

I thought, "Okay... I'll just get up and clean."

But I am TOO TIRED to clean!!!

I am TOO TIRED to read!!!

I am TOO TIRED to blog!!!

AND we watched Knowing starring Nicholas Cage. Do not read any further if you want to watch the movie because I am about to spoil it.

That movie sucked. I was actually totally into it for quite awhile... most of the movie actually. That is until ALIENS came to take his and another kid off in their God Alien Ship to another planet where they dropped them off with bunnies. What the heck?!?!? Little 9 year olds. Here you go kiddies! Your new names are Adam and Eve and those there bunnies are gonna teach you how to populate your planet!

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Waaaaaaaah.

10 comments:

Chris H said...

Go make a hot cocoa and try to get back to sleep! It sucks not sleeping.. Stew kept me awake most of last night with his snoring! Pfffft... I might yet smother him!

Angela said...

I was up at 3 a.m.....thought about getting out of bed...than tossed and turned, tossed and turned..finally falling asleep...I ended up watching FireProof last night..cried.

SheroSkyKnight said...

Now I kinda do wanna watch Knowing, just for the bunnies, sounds hilarious (the ending at least). Chai Tea kept me up late last night too, kept jumping around like a kid in a candy store. Maybe its her fault you couldn't sleep? Something in the genetics?

Trisha said...

Okay - the movie sounds weird but you have to appreciate the irony of BUNNIES teaching people how to repopulate a planet! I mean, that is one thing bunnies are very, very good at!

hanagrace said...

I've heard similar reviews. I've heard it compared to the lame new Indiana Jones movie as well.

Just Me said...

Oh, I hate it when I can't sleep. I hate it even more when I have to finish a job and can't stay awake.

Thanks for the movie review. I'm all for spoilers. I hate wasting my time on a lousy movie or book.

MaBunny said...

sorry you couldn't sleep. My hubby and daughter want to see Knowing, so I won't tell them what you said.

claudia said...

I so completely know what you mean about needing sleep. My toilet kept me up all night! Not because I had to "go" too many times, no. Because the damned toilet kept making these squeaking noises all night. I'm thinking about installing an outhouse, complete with a crescent moon on the door!

Wife in Training said...

Nice mom,it's normal for me to stay up that late :p Anyway when you can't sleep you should compile all your blog posts into a book or something. It would be a best seller for sure!

Sue said...

I hated that movie too. Ending totally stunk.

Oh, I had when I can't sleep at night, which seems to happen about once a week or so...or any time my Hubby (aka Lumber Jack Larry) starts sawing them off. UGH! I feel for you!