Monday, June 15, 2009

Lord Have Mercy!

Boy, Mondays seem to be coming closer and closer together these days!

Guess what?!?! We've got company coming for a couple days later this week. Woot Woot!!!

Unfortunately, we've been experiencing technical difficulties. It seems my laptop has died. Our desk top keeps losing its internet connection... problem with the wireless card and very frustrating. And Double Shot's computer is so filtered that I can't post or do research for the Uneducated blog. All very frustrating for me!

Well, I need to get at it. I'm going to be running full steam to get this house in order before our guests arrive!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Randan's lap top is acting up, our internet connection also has been acting up,,how weird is that...Have fun with your guests...((hugs))Wish I was the one staying for a few days...lol

Flea said...

Oh grr!

Karen Deborah said...

poot what I want is a funny story, just use word and cut and paste or upload like you do a photo.

George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

Sorry, that deleted comment was my fault. "Someone" around here forgot to sign out of Google.

The mere thought of computer trouble gives me hives. I feel for you!!!

Depending on where the router is, maybe you can run an old-fashioned cable from the router to the desktop, thereby eliminating the need for the finicky wireless card.

Either that or God is telling you to skip the computer and get ready for your guests, and your computers will heal themselves by the time the houseguests go home.

jojo said...

we've just been through a month of computer issues so you have my sympathy! Have fun with your guests and come back and tell us all about it...with beautiful pictures too..;p

Chris H said...

Computer trouble is one of those really annoying things in life. What annoyed us the most BEFORE we got coomputers eh?
LOL
Have fun getting ready for your visitors...