Monday, June 8, 2009

Chug Chug Chuggin' Along


I am terribly behind on everyone's blogs... Sigh.

I'm in my usual Monday morning mode. I've got much I hope to accomplish this week and need to take advantage of the energy that gives me before that hope begins to fade. I almost always wake up hopeful and each week I think this is going to be the week. I have had times in my life when I have accomplished my goals. I love that feeling! Unfortunately, I'm afraid most of my life I've done much more failing than accomplishing. And yet I hope.

Life's been pretty sucky round these parts. I think I'm ready to pick my head up and look at life around me. I hate it when I get so ultra focussed on my own little world that I lose sight of the bigger picture.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

On the road again and needed a break and a coffee, I am in my truck checking on you. I am so sorry to read about LuLu. Such a difficult decision that you had to make. I am so sorry. I hope that it was a very peaceful passing for her. My deepest sympathy for you and your family. Big hugs.

Flea said...

CB - pop over to my blog to renew your perspective on life. Nothing like a little humor to restore perspective. :)

Karen Deborah said...

CBKJ, you've been through a lot lately, how about cuttin yourself a bit of slack?

noexcuses said...

Love video! I've never seen the words written! All these years, I've been singing the wrong words, and nobody bothered to tell me!

Keep that goal list in front of you!