Monday, May 18, 2009

Let the Week Begin!!!

Actually, technically, Sunday is really the first day of the week... I always think of Monday as the beginning of the week because it is when you have to get back to work.

This Monday loving morning girl has her engine revving and is roaring to go!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

There's much that sucks going on around here but... I don't care right now. I'm in a good mood and feeling silly.

Years and years ago, gosh, before I had Double Shot, a friend of mine found an old ladies magazine from the fifties that had an article in it that had us howling! It was an article on how the housewife could vent her pent up frustration through an exercise called "violent housecleaning." It was a HOOT!!! Well... I'm gonna give me a try at some violent housecleaning! I've even thought about adding in some ideas of my own... like a couple sets of aerobic cleaning and a few sets of restful cleaning in between.

Well, as they say on that BBC show with the old British biddies, "How Clean is Your House," LET THE CLEANING COMMENCE!!! Hmmmm... too bad I don't have a pair of their colorful rubber gloves with the boa type edging... LOL!

Have a MAAAHVELOUS Monday!!!

10 comments:

MaBunny said...

Oh you too deary, you too! Please let us know how the violent housecleaning goes!

Trisha said...

The "violent housecleaning" sounds interesting. I do know that cleaning burns a lot of calories so your work out plan sounds top rate to me!

Have fun!

Happy Monday!

MaBunny said...

Sorry ! The puppy's name is Korie! That was picked out by Nicole ( since its her puppy) , and her official full name is Korie Lee Able!

Melody said...

Good luck with all of your plans!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

and will you share that enthusiam with me please... my house is so in need...

Gladys said...

Violent housecleaning? No thank you I prefer angry sex. ;)

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

I am inspired, so I think I will follow you in doing some much needed spring cleaning. I am so glad you are feeling better physically. Thanks for your encouragement last week!

Flea said...

You go girl. Allllll you. And then some. :)

Angela said...

How did the violent housecleaning go? I was able to get a little work done,,but not much. I slept on the bathroom floor all night. Not sure if it was food poisoning or not but let me tell ya, it was BAD..oh my goodness Coffee, so much pain. I'm doing MUCH better today..thank God.

hanagrace said...

I have to admit, I've been doing violent housecleaning as a way to try and relieve stress and frustration since I was in my teens, possibly before. Either I'm reacting to the mess or taking out what I'm feeling about my dear husband or children out on the mess. Ha ha. :-)