Monday, May 11, 2009

Booper Says Good Morning!!!

I think everyone should have a Booper! Even when he's bad... and he is bad... he is good. He likes to snag socks or dish towels and run all willy nilly through the house while he growls. He bumps into walls, jumps on beds, and falls down the stairs. When you pet him he presses his forehead against your leg and stands very still. We call it a Benny hug.

Well... it is Monday morning! I am feeling really good and ready to tackle the day. I've got a lot to do since I really haven't done much of anything since Wednesday. I'm going to take care of some things before I get sucked into the computer. What have you got going today?

10 comments:

Trisha said...

I agree - everyone should have a Booper!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Don't over do things!

hanagrace said...

I'm going to clean my laundry room after getting caught up with the laundry. Blech. But I'll at least be able to smile at the results when I'm done. Now to pry myself away from the computer...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

good morning booper you are quite beautiful :) take it easy KJ but do come see our new edition!

Flea said...

CB - Booper is NEKKID. Just thought you needed to know.

jojo said...

Take it easy and don't rush back into anything...
and yes, we all need a Booper, especially on a Monday morning right?

Just Me said...

Glad you're feeling better. Having a Booper (or a Knucklehead) always makes you feel good.

Today was Precious Daughter's May Procession. I have to update my blog.

Tomorrow -- WAAAAH -- I have a job. I have to leave Kryptonine with a sitter.

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

We spent time and said goodbye to my in-laws today, who have been staying with us since last week. Took a walk with hubby, since he is off today, pruned back my big rose bushes, and pooper scooped. Oh yeah, and packed up some baby blankets to take with us to Swaziland and am now catching up on emails/blogs.

So glad to hear, that you are starting to feel better. Booper would make anyone feel better. I am sure it will take awhile to get your strength back, so give yourself permission to rest (hard to do as women). I am praying for you....

Wendy

Karen Deborah said...

plenty don't over do it!

Sandi McBride said...

Ah that Booper! He's a Doll Baby, that one!
hugs to the Booper
Sandi

MaBunny said...

Yesterday I worked, but had a good day with the 4th grade kiddos.
Booper is sooo cute! Hop on over to my blog and check out our new puppy... I bet she and Booper would get along just great!