Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I took a Weird Personality Test...

The Results:



Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.


The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for: You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.


Your readiness to commit to a relationship: You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.


The seriousness of your love: Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.


Your views on education: Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.


The right job for you: You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.


How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.


What are you most afraid of: You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.


Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.

Soooo... How bout YOU take the test HERE and tell me about YOU!!!

And... are you on crackbook.... er... I mean facebook? If not... STAY AWAY!!! It is worse than blogging. WORSE. I have to shut down my computer now and actually do something today. Otherwise, Mr. Macchiato might leave me. No, really. Our house is a WRECK! I have to say though... FB has the neatest little feature where you can see if your friends are on and then you can "talk" to them in a little bubble. You can do that with instant messaging but I don't know many people with that and you can still do stuff on facebook while you are chatting.

On to the Drudgery!!!

7 comments:

Flea said...

I'm Felicia Chris (Tulsa) on Crackbook. And about to take that test and post the results. :) Thanks!

claudia said...

I did it, mine was close, that was fun though. I like these kind of things just to see how close they are to what I view myself as.
I have drudgery today too. Hang in there!

MaBunny said...

I'm on crackbook too and yes it can be addicting! I'm under Marcy Able - i have alot of bloggy buddies on FB list - so send me an invite!

Melody said...

I took the quiz, posted it on my blog...and blamed it on you! ;-)

hanagrace said...

I have a 'button' on my 'flair corkboard' on crackbook that says 'Is Rehab for Facebook covered by insurance?' Ha ha. I know the feeling. I finally got organized with housecleaning routines but of course the result is that I can waste time on facebook and still open the door smiling (guiltily) to hubby when he gets home and show off a sparkling home. It's SO not good. I feel worse this way. It just seems dishonest!!! (did you get a chance to catch up with my blogging?)

Just Me said...

Crackbook. You said it!!!!! I've made a point of avoiding it today, but I'm twitching for a game of WordTwist!

noexcuses said...

Me too, me too!! I am on fb but I don't play any of the games. It's sort of like going to Vegas and just eating and not gambling!

I will need to take the test another time. I barely am able to catch up with my blogger buds!

Hope tomorrow brings you lots of sunshine!