Friday, March 6, 2009

The Weather Has Been Delightful...

Angela at FREE SPIRIT HAVEN has set up a prayer ring for bloggers. Check it out! I haven't really participated yet but am planning to. If any of y'all would like me to pray for you e-mail me at coffeebeankel@earthlink.net



We have been having some wonderful weather! I even opened some of my windows yesterday! It was a bit too windy though and I didn't get to leave them open for long.
a
I'm on a roll with the house. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost my multi-tasking skills. I wonder if that is like a muscle and if you don't use it it atrophies. Maybe my current obsession with politics has made me more like a man. Ha Ha! Good Lord, NO! It's been so long since I've wanted to clean... it feels good to do a thorough job.
a
The first baseball game is today. Double Shot is playing on both teams. He's got three games next week! Of course, he's absolutely thrilled. Mr. Macchiato LOVES baseball. He's doesn't really watch it on TV though (which, after football, is nice!). He likes to go to the games. I told him last night that with Double Shot having 26 games that he had better not be nagging at me to go to any other baseball games! He can go but... ugh! I'll go to one... maybe. Anyway, I've got a lot to do today before the game. The weather is turning so it is probably going to be pretty miserable with the wind and colder air moving in.
a
I am hoping to get caught up on your blogs soon! Have a great weekend everybody!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Your bedroom is just gorgeous. I LOVE that bed...Thanks for joining me in praying for one another..I shared your blog actually in my devotional today...You rarely ask for prayer for yourself, but are so generous in praying for others..I wanted others to stand in the gap for you..I love you sis...You were on my heart last night and i felt the Lord impressing me to pray today for you...

Melody said...

I agree with Angela, your bedroom is beautiful!

Baseball=double shot being busy with something else besides making you crazy! LOL!

Denise said...

Thanks for being a prayer warrior.

noexcuses said...

I agree about your bedroom! What a beautiful place to go to when the day is over.

I would also like to join your group of prayer warriors, if it's okay with everyone else. I really miss my MIT groups now that I am working.

Enjoy your weekend, too!

Karen Deborah said...

I always want to clean, it is an OCD thing, maybe I should find some pills to deliver me from that compulsion.
Yes please pray that I can adjust well to getting up to go to work at 3:30 in the morning which is what daylight savings really means. I want to die, that is toooooo early. Oh help help. It really freaks me out! come sign up for my contest.