Monday, March 30, 2009

Computers... *&$#@*!!!

Mr. Macchiato's computer died yesterday. My laptop keeps shocking me. I am risking my very life to blog! Now that is dedication. Actually, my computer did this before the hard drive crashed last year. Great.

Anyway, I'm not gonna stick around on here today. You know... because... as much as I think my life sucks some days... I still kinda want to live it.

I hope y'all are having a fabulous Monday and that whatever drudgery you've got to do isn't too drudgerous. Me? The usual... laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming... mopping up melting snow the dogs drag in.

**I rarely watch Oprah, however, tomorrow, March 31st, she is discussing dystonia with Dr. Oz and Michael J. Fox will be on.

8 comments:

hanagrace said...

I think I may watch Oprah tomorrow as well. :-) Hope your Monday isn't too drugey!! Here's something that may cheer you up! http://blog.flylady.net/wp/

I like her little cartoon character person. :-)

Chris H said...

My monday was great thanks! lol
How is your's going? It's of course, tuesday here now.
I don't watch Oprah at all.
Nor Dr Phil.. I don't like talk shows much.
Michael J Fox doesn't have dystonia does he? I thought he head Parkinsons Disease.

Gladys said...

I just have one word of advice BACK-UP! EVERYTHING!

Now Oprah tomorrow? OK I like Dr. Oz.

Mr. Macchiato said...

Backup your pictures!

noexcuses said...

I'll try to catch Oprah tomorrow! Hope all is well with your computer and that things will be back to normal soon!

Karen Deborah said...

You are so funny, I am so glad you want to live!

MaBunny said...

Come and get your award!

Just Me said...

Ditto what Gladys says:

BACK UP EVERYTHING!!!!

If you don't have one, I love my 100GB external hard drive. Of course, I use mine to back up my work, including space-eating audio files. You might not need one that big.