Friday, January 9, 2009

Twelve Days...

Until LOST returns!!!
a
I'm not a big TV watcher. In fact, I had zero interest in LOST the first couple years it was on. The whole premise of it just seemed... well, stupid to me. Well... I was in Blockbuster one day and saw that they had the first two seasons on DVD and decided to check it out. My whole family got hooked. We had LOST marathons... We got all caught up... and then there was the writer's strike. Ugh.
a
It is... ridiculous. I know. It's the mystery... it's trying to figure what the heck is going on... it is addicting!!!
a
Twelve days brutha... WOOT WOOT!!!
a
The only other show I have to watch now is Fringe. It is weird like LOST, but different. But... not really. There's still the whole mystery thing going and that's what gets me. Well, that and the fact that Mr. Macchiato has said a couple times that the lead actress reminds him of me. I don't see it... but, it makes me want to watch her.

8 comments:

thislittlepiggy said...

My favorite show was Pushing Daisies. It got the axe. :o(

Trisha said...

Isnt' it funny how you can get so addicted to a certain show?

Gladys said...

I'm not a Lost fan. I was and then the whole supernatural "thing" in the jungle gobbling up people Lost me (pun intended) and I stopped watching. I liked the premise, I liked the acting, I liked the setting just didn't get the whole weeeuuuuuoooowwww of the jungle monster. I understand it got better after that season just didn't go back. Now when The Office comes on I am glued to the TV.

Melody said...

Oh I am sooo like that! We are addicted to Chuck and Smallville at our house. And hubbie & I have watched the entire series of Mad About You a year ago. We started Northern Exposure, but I hated a couple of the sub plots so we stopped watching. Then we started Seventh Heaven. My hubbie hated it! He will seriously leave the room if it's on. I'm not sure why. BUT the kids & I have watched every episode of every season after hubbie gave them to me for Mother's Day.

Angela said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was starting to get ticked though and ready to bann watching it again because, like what is taking so long for it to come back.....

His Living Sacrifice said...

My Sister-In-Law is a big fan of Lost. I watched it a couple of times and found it exciting and addicting! Guess what? My Son had his first car wreck last night...sigh. God gave me grace to handle the situation. You can read the whole story on my blog.

Flea said...

We watched the first season and a half of Lost. Then moved. And stopped watching TV pretty much altogether. But right now? The Hunny has discovered TV on the internet and has hooked an old computer to the HDTV upstairs. So maybe we'll get back to Lost and catch up.

You have fun waiting! :)

Angela said...

I just got my crossroads flyer. It is a book club that provides Christian books. Your not going to believe what I found? A book about Lost. Something to do with our journey faith...blew me away!!