Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Troubles!

I chose to post on my Uneducated blog first this morning and when I went to post here I was kicked offline and couldn't get back on... I decided to get on with my day and not worry about it. As you can see, I can get back online... but I now do not have the time to post or to get questions out to those of you who want to be interviewed by me. I will get those out tomorrow.

I hope y'all have a great (and productive) day! We are being blessed with some unusually wonderful weather here and will reach near record highs of 70 degrees. It's JANUARY!!! I've got some windows open!

7 comments:

Just Me said...

I, with my temperamental furnace, am extremely envious of your seventy-degree temps.

My house reeks of heating oil, but it's in the teens outside. I'd give my teeth to be able to open the windows!!!

Flea said...

How nice for you! It'll be 70 here tomorrow. Yay! Now where's my snow?!

Angela said...

WOWWWWWW...that is amazing 70 degrees..It's snowing again here,,LOL

Melody said...

Good for you. I have 2 feet of snow and rotten children today. Bah! I'm happy for your 70 degree weather somewhere in the depths of my hardened and blackened heart.

MaBunny said...

Yeah, its 71 today and supposed to be almost 80 tomorrow! Glad you are enjoying nice weather and not the cold wet white stuff.

Sandi McBride said...

Our 5 (count em 5) inches of snow is gone, and now I'm playing catch up like a madwoman...going to go read your interview...how the heck did I miss it?
Sandi

Trisha said...

Hey - we had that heat wave here too! Wasn't it nice? Of course, this morning it was 39 when I started walking. Boo!